The Rumson School District ignites the potential of its learners by growing, inspiring, and cultivating personal excellence academically, socially, and emotionally.
Memorial Day School Closed
Monday, May 29, 2017
News & Announcements
FOOD ALLERGIES 101
Rumson School District Water Test Results (pdf)
To protect our community and be in compliance with the Department of Education regulations, the Rumson Board of Education tested our schools’ drinking water for lead.
FDA alerts consumers of nationwide voluntary recall of EpiPen and EpiPen Jr
Community Conversation (pdf)
Responding to the Heroin Epidemic in Monmouth County...
Forrestdale School started this fundraising campaign to help charity: water raise money to build simple solutions for clean water like drilled wells, spring protections and BioSand filters that help provide clean water to communities around the world, and we are looking for anyone who can help us. 100% of your money brings clean water to people in need.
Violet' 1st Birthday - RFH Therapy Dog
Violet, the RFH Therapy Dog is turning one!
Change in Tick Identification Service (pdf)
There is a change in service for tick identification by the Monmouth County Health Department.
17-18 Kindergarten Registration
The primary goal of the Deane-Porter Kindergarten program is to provide developmentally appropriate educational experiences that build a strong foundation for future academic success.
17-18 Pre-School Registration
The Rumson Public School District is pleased to announce year eight of the implementation of its integrated preschool program. The program will serve three (3) and four (4) year old children. Morning and afternoon sessions will be held five days per week.
Students Change Hunger Results 2016 (pdf)
Congratulations to Forrestdale School for being recognized as a Winner for their participation in the Monmouth-Ocean Food Bank Hunger Challenge. See more below!
REF Donor. Thank You-2016 (1) (pdf)
The Rumson Education Foundation (“REF”) extends its sincere appreciation to all local families and businesses that helped to make our fundraising initiatives this year an overwhelming success through their generous donations, sponsorships, and support of the REF’s Dance with your Darling, The Rumson Kitchen Tour and The Celebration for Education...
Click below to view the following:
- New 2016-2017 Deane Porter Bell Schedule
- New 2016-2017 Forrestdale Bell Schedule
- New Marking Period Calendar
- Six Day Rotation Calendar
Monmouth County Special Needs Registry
The Monmouth County Special Needs Registry is a voluntary service open to all citizens with special needs who reside, attend school or are employed in Monmouth County...
Annual Child Nutrition Survey (pdf)
Please fill out this application and return it to the school.
Implementation Guidelines of Best Practices for Education of Students.pdf (pdf)
This year Deane-Porter will be joining the NJ Department of Education and Rutgers University in the implementation of best practices for the education of students in grades K-3...
Two Rivers Friends Of Different Learners 16-17 Support Group Meetings (pdf)
Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)_3 (pdf)
Parents have the right under the 2015 Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA) to request information regarding the professional qualifications of their students’ teachers and paraprofessionals.
Rumson School District Social Media
* For those of you that use Twitter you can now follow us at @Rumsonbulldawgs
- For those of you that use Facebook you can now follow us at Rumson School District page (there are several, the official one is the one with the picture of Forrestdale School and a Bulldog)
- For those of you who want to receive reminder notifications through Remind for Deane Porter School from Mrs. Feeney please text @Bulldogsdp to 81010 (ex. bus pickup is late, spirit days, Back to School Nights, etc.)
- For those of you who want to receive reminder notifications through Remind for Forrestdale from Mrs. Gibbons please text @BulldogsFD to 81010 (ex. bus pickup is late, spirit days, Back to School Nights, etc.)
- For those of you who want to receive reminder notifications through Remind for the Rumson School District from Dr. Bormann please text @rumsonsd to 81010 (ex. board meeting events, school accolades, safety or security reminders, etc.)
SHOP Amazon & SUPPORT the REF! A portion of your purchase amount will go to the REF so we can continue making incredible strides supporting our Deane-Porter & Forrestdale Schools! Thank you! Click "More" and start shopping!
New Rumson School App
The mobile app has been updated with new information and functionality. Please delete the old version and install the new version for Android and Apple phones.