Let me introduce myself: my name is Krisanne Zajac, and I am the School Nurse at Deane Porter. I have been caring for the students at Deane Porter since September 2002. I received my MSN and School Nurse Certification from Monmouth University. I live in Howell with my four children, Brett, Joseph, Christopher and Jenna. I enjoy going to movies, exercising, and watching my boys play sports.
You may contact me at any time during the year with questions or concerns. Please call 732-842-0330 x 353 or email: email@example.com
Newly enrolled children must have all health forms completed as soon as possible.
Mrs. K. Zajac, R.N., M.S.N.
Nine reasons why a child should not attend school:
1. Child has vomited or had diarrhea twice within 24 hours
2. Child has a fever above 100 degrees (They should be fever free for 24 before attending)
3. Child has not slept well because of coughing or congestion
4. Any discharge from eyes
5. A moist cough that is producing green mucous
6. Any spreading, undiagnosed skin rash that cannot be covered
7. Any draining skin lesion
8. Any case of strep throat that has not been treated for at least 24 hours with antibiotics
9. Any other communicable illness that has not been cleared by a physician
Please alert me if your child has any of the above so that I can track the current health status of the school population.