Mission Statement Pre K-8 School District
The Rumson School District ignites the potential of its learners by growing, inspiring, and cultivating personal excellence academically, socially, and emotionally.
8th Grade Pancake Breakfast
Saturday, February 22nd
8:30 AM- 12:30PM
See Flyer in the Virtual Backpack
FORRESTDALE VS HOLY CROSS
NEW DATE FEBRUARY 26TH
Ticket sales are as follows:
2/17-Grade 8 and players only
2/18- Grade 8,7 and players only
2/19-Grade 8,7,6 and players only
2/20- Grade 8,7,6, 5 and players only
2/21- Grade 8,7,6,5,4 and players only
Tickets are limited 4 per family due
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR SPELLING BEE WINNER
AND OUR GEOGRAPHY BEE WINNER
IMPORTANT SIGNUP LINKS BELOW
USE CODE: 10370020
Congratulations to our Forrestdale Staff!!
Mrs. Jennifer Brown, Teacher of the Year
Mrs. Nancy Pearson, Educational Services
Professional of the Year
For the MOST important New Year news in one place, click here!
Forrestdale student may join clubs through:
This is the same website used for your student's lunch account. Once you have signed up for a club at $25, you will be assigned a participation fee of $75 which is a one time payment for the year. This fee allows you to join any club or sport at Forrestdale school. Please refer to the club calendar to see when your clubs will meet.
Please see important links below:
Please download the sports packet with all necessary forms from the virtual backpack. Individual forms can be found by clicking on Forrestdale/sports and clubs/sports home.
***Please check the virtual backpack every Tuesday to see any important weekly notices from the PTO, REF and other local organizations.
ALL VISITORS TO SCHOOL MUST BRING THEIR
DRIVER'S LICENSE TO ENTER THE BUILDING
News & Announcements
Mrs. Jennifer Gibbons, Principal
Mrs. Tricia Zifchak, Admin Asst
Mrs. Ann Zimbile, Admin Asst
Check here for more information or to find copies of misplaced papers.
Important Safety Reminders:
- Students are reminded to cross intersections only where a Crossing Guard is present.
- Students riding bikes or skateboards to school MUST wear helmets. Bikes must be placed at a bike rack and locked while school is in session. Bikes and skateboards may not be driven on campus; students MUST walk these on campus.
- Prior to entering the building, you must ring the door buzzer and state your name and purpose for visiting. You MUST report to the Main Office to sign in immediately, which includes dropping off items.
- Please pull up and drop off at the Gym Door, not the Main Entrance door. This allows for more cars to pull into the loop and drop off.
- Do not drop students off in the street or in the Forrest Avenue staff parking lot. Please us caution when dropping of at the Blackpoint curb, and be sure students exit curbside.
- Dogs are not permitted on school property for safety and medical reasons. Please do not bring dogs to arrival or dismissal.
- Please refrain from bringing in birthday treats during lunches, as we need your assistance in keeping the Cafeteria safe and orderly.
- Students may ride only their assigned bus. This means students may not ride a friend's bus home. Bus seats are limited and we are responsible to account for everyone.
- Please check the virtual backpack on Tuesdays for up to date fliers and notices, froms from the school, parent organiztions, and the local community.
- Students are not permitted in the building before 8:25 am, unless meeting with a teacher or using the library for study hall. Teachers are not required to be on duty until 8:25 am, and students may not be in the building without supervision. Please make every effort to drop off students as close to 8:30 am as possible.
- Students are NOT permitted to utilize aeresol deodorants, perfumes, or other sprays (such as Axe) in the school building for safety reasons. This includes bathrooms and the locker rooms.