|Superintendent's Bi-Weekly Updates|
Mission Statement Pre K-8 School District
The Rumson School District ignites the potential of its learners by growing, inspiring, and cultivating personal excellence academically, socially, and emotionally.
Topic: Q & A Parent Academy with Dr. Bormann
Time: Wednesday, Jun 2, 2021 6:00 PM
Join Zoom Meeting:
Meeting ID: 882 4475 9735
Prior to this meeting, please complete a survey to provide questions you may have. Some questions may not be appropriate to respond to in this format and may be addressed through different means. For the sake of redundancy, only those questions provided here will be addressed in the Parent Academy on Wednesday, June 2, 2021!
Questions are DUE by Wednesday, May 26th. See the survey link below:
MCRHC Community Health Assessment
The Monmouth County Regional Health Commission is conducting a community health assessment. This assessment includes gathering input on what is important for a healthy community, thoughts about public health concerns, and what residents think are the top public health priorities in the 18 municipalities we serve.
Responses to this survey will be important in shaping the future of public health services within Monmouth County.
HELP US PAVE THE WAY
The Rumson Education Foundation is thrilled to create an Outdoor Classroom on the grounds of Forrestdale. Designed with input from faculty and staff, the space will include a covered pavilion and seating, nestled between the greenhouse and the growing apple orchard. This facility will enrich science and STEM agriculture programs, and will be available for all classes from Deane Porter and Forrestdale.
Leave a Lasting Legacy
Sponsor a Part of the Outdoor Classroom Today
REF Outdoor Classroom fundraiser click here
Visit www.RumsonEdfoundation.com to Purchase
News & Announcements
- For those of you that use Twitter you can now follow us at @Rumsonbulldawgs
- For those of you that use Facebook you can now follow us at Rumson School District page (there are several, the official one is the one with the picture of Forrestdale School and a Bulldog)
- For those of you that use Instagram you can follow us at bormannjohn.
- For those of you who want to receive reminder notifications through Remind for Deane Porter School from Mrs. Feeney please text @Bulldogsdp to 81010 (ex. bus pickup is late, spirit days, Back to School Nights, etc.)
- For those of you who want to receive reminder notifications through Remind for Forrestdale from Mrs. Gibbons please text @BulldogsFD to 81010 (ex. bus pickup is late, spirit days, Back to School Nights, etc.)
- For those of you who want to receive reminder notifications through Remind for the Rumson School District from Dr. Bormann please text @rumsonsd to 81010 (ex. board meeting events, school accolades, safety or security reminders, etc.)